[TenTec] PSK Interface

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PSK Interface
From: Jim FitzSimons" <cherry@getnet.net (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:04:07 -0700
I have used VOX with my Pegasus. You do have to watch for
windows to put out beeps and such. I turn the VOX off when
ever possible to keep from putting out that spurious transmissions.
It is better to PTT for digital modes, but VOX is a lot simplier.
The VOX on the Pegasus is very good.
The VOX on my Drake T-4XC works ok also.
Jim W7ANF