[TenTec] Ten Tec's new DSP firmware/software web link

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec's new DSP firmware/software web link
From: ve1adh@accesswave.ca (Dave McClafferty)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:12:27 -0400
"Our goal is to create a platform where we can update your radio directly
from the web without the need to download anything. While this is not
implemented yet, you can easily update your radio by downloading the update
utility for your product and using it on your personal computer."
I copied this from the site and I think it kind of says it all.

73, Dave, VE1ADH