[TenTec] Pound-sign in Jupiter display

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pound-sign in Jupiter display
From: n4tn@chartertn.net (Don Jones)
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:31:45 -0500
Can some one please tell me the meaning of the pound-sign (#) which
appears intermittently on the display of my Jupiter?

It appears just to the right of the value displayed in the bottom right
corner of the display area (AUDIO, RF GAIN, MIC GAIN or PWR). It does
not stay on from switching from one of those to the other.

I also just noticed that if I bring up the MENU, then hit any other
Middle row button, the pound-sign pops up momentarily.

I don't have any reason to think this is a problem - I'm just trying to
understand this new radio. Perhaps it is mentioned in the manual - if so
I haven't found it yet.

73 and TNX - Don N4TN