[TenTec] RE: More About Clix

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: More About Clix
From: al_lorona@agilent.com (LORONA,AL (A-USA,ex3))
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:02:52 -0700
Paul--

Man, you are absolutely right. I really just wanted people to know that you
can measure just about anything given the right test equipment. I don't
really appreciate it enough, but one of the great advantages of my job is
that I do have the unbelieveable luxury of getting my hands on this stuff
whenever I need it. My problem is I don't have the time to play around with
it.

R,

Al