[TenTec] RE: More About Clix

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: More About Clix
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:20:59 -0500
Send one up here to Ky. I found a preowned one for $39,000 but would
rather keep the house. Can a sound card keep up with this? Could one of
the audio analyzer programs display the frequency change on the
horizontal axis if it could only sample one dit? I would think the
microchirp would only amount to one cycle or so.