[TenTec] Jupiter 1.14 Firmware Problem(s)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter 1.14 Firmware Problem(s)
From: WmLB@prefer.net (WmLB@prefer.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:01:20 -0800
Yes.. that would seem to be the case all right.

I certainly have no issue with the "Tune" function reducing power.
It's probably a good innovation.. But.. your right.. it should not be
a "sticky" function in the processor and one should not have to do
anything (like pressing the "power" button) to restore set power
levels.

The guy I talked to at Ten-Tec said the software guy was home with
the flu, so it looks like it might be a day or more before they
resolve it.

Bill, W6WLB