[TenTec] Jupiter 1.14 Firmware Problem(s)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter 1.14 Firmware Problem(s)
From: w4wbt@fmci.net (Bill Taylor(W4WBT))
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 23:38:40 -0500
I think you will find that you have to cycle the power button to get
the unit back to full power, Once it is in tune mode, the power
output  statys there until you cycle the power button and or possibly
something else like the mode button.

In addition, look in your menu options at contrast. I have not been
able to get the contrast to chage at all above 50% .In fact, the 50%
mark seems to have been changed.
Bill T