[TenTec] Jupiter 1.14 Update??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter 1.14 Update??
From: jhurry@austin.rr.com (Dudley Hurry)
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:44:54 -0600
I'm not sure that the RX-350   .ruf would contain all that is needed for the
Jupiter.  I think that I will wait for Ten Tec to correct their problem or
the next version.  Version 1.12 seems to operate fine, except for AM with
N4PY SW and the Noise Blanker, which could be a contained within N4PY SW..

Thanks and 73's,
Dudley
WA5QPZ
jhurry@austin.rr.com