[TenTec] For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale
From: w5ben@arrl.net (Duane Budd)
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 18:13:33 -0500
I have the following Ten-Tec equipment for sale:

        1. Model 563 Omni VI Option 3 (equivalent exactly to the
VI+) This rig is just out of Ten-Tec's service facility
(1/30/02) and has all the latest mods, including the TCXO
and keyer mods. I can supply a copy of their bill ($237.68)
showing what was done. They thoroughly checked it and
aligned it to new specs. Cosmetically, it is a 9.5 and comes
from a non-smoking environment. I have owned this rig since
it was new. It has 4 filters installed (one newly replaced
at the factory:
                a. Model 282 250 Hz CW filter
                b. Model 285 500 Hz CW filter
                c. Model 288 1.8 KHz filter
                d. Model 218 500 Hz filter for the digital modes (9 MHz
I.F.)
                e. and, of course, the standard built-in 2.4 KHz filter

        2.  Model 961 matching power supply.

        3. Model 700 hand mike

        4. Model 705 Desk mike

I would like to sell this as a package, but will sell the
Omni alone. I will NOT sell the accessories separately until
the Omni is sold. I have all manuals.

Asking: $2000 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Duane Budd, W5BEN
Johnson City, TN  37601 (northeast TN)
423-926-4417
w5ben@arrl.net