[TenTec] Omni V - External DSP Interfacing

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V - External DSP Interfacing
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:23:26 -0600
I correctd a similar problem with my NIR-12 by changing the time constant
of the bypass relay control circuit - think I just changed a cap in the
circuit. After that it works fine. I use it outboard of my IC-765 which has
QSK "almost" as good as the Omni.  <:}

72/73/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002