[TenTec] why use W4PY software for the Jupiter?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] why use W4PY software for the Jupiter?
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:06:48 -0800 (PST)
But wait there's more that need specific mention:

Sub/dual RX operation with RX-320 or with another
Pegasus/Jupiter, or RX331/340.

Fun and powerful spectrum sweep/tuning features when
used in a dual RX mode.

Configurable frequency displays for VHF/UHF
transverters (6 or 7 total).

And yes without doubt great support, plus frequently
updated releases, about every month or so.

Duane
N9DG