[TenTec] Orion prototype

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion prototype
From: wd5fun@earthlink.net (Ron McKean)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:46:42 -0500
You are absolutely right.  Scott, stated in his informational release that
the Orion would utilize both methods.  He also said that the main receiver
(using the crystal filters) would be ham band only, so I assume it will use
a crystal mixed oscillator like the Omni V and VI.  The sub-receiver will be
full coverage and use only DSP technology.

Ron
WD5FUN