[TenTec] Orion features

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion features
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 20:35:22 -0600
I tend to agree, Dennis, and certainly wish TT well, but the fact is that
photos (2) of the rig constitutes the totality of what is actually
publically known about the radio. The only published "specs" have actually
been nothing but a list of features. So, given the paucity of facts, it is
not surprising that people comment upon what little they actually know
about the Orion.

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002