[TenTec] ORION ..comments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION ..comments
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 22:47:42 -0600
Not deal breakers.... but did anyone notice what I have :

This may be the only hf rig I've ever owned that the
AF level ( volume) control is not along the bottom row of controls.....
and that is the most used control, as the radio is on most of the day.
Positioned close to the bottom,  the same as the tuning knob.
Also with the fuse on the back, I better not pop it as much as I do the
airpax on my Omni6+... my built in arrangement makes it a bear to get
behind , once it's installed.