[TenTec] March paddle details

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] March paddle details
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:09:30 -0700
Lew -

Could you give some more details on the March paddle? What have you been
using and how does it compare? Does the magnetic action have a totally
different feel? How was the orde to delivery time? I've been very
curious about these for a long time. Any info would be most appreciated.
Thanks.

Regards, Tim Logan KB7OEX