[TenTec] MINT ARGONAUT 515 WITH PS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] MINT ARGONAUT 515 WITH PS
From: W8HO@qsl.net (Frank)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:53:15 -0500
HELLO ALL,

I am posting this here so that true TenTec fans get first chance at it.

The rig has never been posted anywhere before.  I am the original owner.

Argonaut 515 QRP rig with Power Supply.  This is the black argonaut and has
just been returned from TenTec after a complete going over and tune up.  It
is in wonderful condition.  Both cosmetically and electronically so is the
Power Supply.

Rig and Power Supply sell to first money order or equivalent for $375.  The
equipment looks like it just came off the assembly line!

Again, as with the other gear I have sold, I am selling for reasons of
health.  The equipment is in wonderful condition, as attested to by
TenTec.  I had it gone over to make sure everything was in great shape.  It
adds a bit to the price, but you have the assurance that nothing is wrong
with the gear.

Better move fast if u want it all the gear I have listed has sold in less
than a day.  Always to the first through third emailer.

God bless es 73 de Frank W8HO

ALL INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAIL PROCESSED BY NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2002