[TenTec] Omni V sensitive components.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V sensitive components.
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:35:06 -0500
So does the new Orion have an aluminum case? I never did understand
TenTec's lack of shielding. The old Omni series had contact paper
covering the joints of the top and bottom covers plus plastic washers
under the screw heads as if they were trying to isolate the covers from
the frame. I was always taught to be sure the covers were well grounded
to the chassis and TT does just the opposite. What's the deal?