[TenTec] which side

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] which side
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:01:43 +0000
I nominate Larson to be the author of the next April Fool article in QST.  I
bet he would write a good one.  Or have they quit running them?  There was a
problem several years ago because there were a few people who actually tried
to build whatever crazy thing was described.  A few months later the
Correspondence column included some angry letters from hams who had been
fooled.  It was great.  Don't know if that annual tradition has continued or
not.

Rob
K5UJ