[TenTec] Is Jupiter better than the Icom 746

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Is Jupiter better than the Icom 746
From: bstephens1@mindspring.com (robert k stephens)
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:19:11 -0500
Carter,
Don't worry -be happy.
It is my impression that most Ten Tecs are more susceptable to RF than most
Japanese rigs. (I don't know why)  This is not really a problem. I have
little actual experience but it is  my understanding that a  Ten Tec rig
will work  just fine as long as the antenna and ground are properly set up
(which is what you should do with any other rig anyways).

(I sometimes forget who said what in previous discussions so if I'm telling
you something you already know -sorry -just ignore it <g> )

-Bob KB1CIW

<snip>