[TenTec] Is Jupiter better than the Icom 746

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Is Jupiter better than the Icom 746
From: ve3ios@servers.ca (Jeff Peacock)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:31:32 -0500
I had RF problems with my Jupiter. I had 450 ohm ladder line coming into the
shack to the back ot the ten tec 238 tuner. Could not get my D104 mic to
work and my SWR/ Power meter was way out of wack until I moved the ladder
line out to the garage with a piece of coax back to the rig. Works perfect
now.
Jeff
ve3ios