[TenTec] Re: Fluid motion antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Fluid motion antenna
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey)
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 09:27:58 -0600
Hope that the "demo" I saw at Dayton got fixed. I was there at a bad time,
when the beryllium or whatever tape was Not feeding properly and was all
jammed up. The guys were trying to get it fixed without tearing it down.
Maybe they waited till nightfall.   And how much disadvantage to the fixed
element spacing to optimal element spacing ? Is it correct for one band ???

bill