[TenTec] what is "quiet"?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] what is "quiet"?
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 23:37:57 -0600
Your next to last sentence has the answer "No" Steve. Only fixed roofing
filter action is present until the DSP core processor is reached at the
final IF of 36 KHz. All narrower bandwidths are determined by DSP filters.
The PRO is architecturally very different from the 870.

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002