[TenTec] I.C.E. BCB Filter does the trick

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I.C.E. BCB Filter does the trick
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 11:41:46 -0800 (PST)
I've also found the customer support at Array
Solutions to be superb.  I bought a BCB filter from
Jay a coupla months ago and use it on my Beverage.

Just a note that I've found the 544/Triton IV to be
susceptible to FM broadcast signals.  I'm about 5
miles away line-of-sight to the broadcast antennas,
and several 544's have exhibited the same hash.  It
was completely cleaned up by putting a LOW PASS filter
in the antenna line - typical TVI low pass filter.

73,
Barry  N1EU