[TenTec] Estate sale of W5SXZ- complete Ten-Tec station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Estate sale of W5SXZ- complete Ten-Tec station
From: tjednacz@ieee.org (Thomas C. Jednacz)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:05:16 -0400
My brother W5SXZ was a ham for 61 years and a WWII Navy veteran. He got me,
W7QF, into ham radio in 1954 and allowed me not only to have a lot of fun
with radio but got me into electronics as a career. None of his immediate
family is into ham radio so the duty of advising my nephew on the sale of
the equipment falls to me. The family would like to sell the equipment as a
complete package. All the equipment was purchased new and I estimate that it
was used for no more than 10 hours. Please contact my nephew Scott Jednacz
in the Tulsa, OK area to discuss arrangement of a sale. His phone number
(call after 6PM CDST) is 918-369-5102 and his e-mail is sjednacz@webzone.net

Ham Shack/Ten-Tec Equipment W5SXZ
Purchase
Description                             Mfgr            Model   S/N
Purchase Price
Centurion Linear Amplifier              Ten-Tec         422
09C1001O        1895.00
10 Meter Option for 422                 Ten-Tec         422-10
0.00
46160                                   Ten-Tec
        4.00
Pegasus PC Controlled HF Xceiver        Ten-Tec         550
03C1014O        895.00
Antenna Tuner                           Ten-Tec         238
08C1011O        445.00
Station Microphone                      Ten-Tec         705
        89.95
Encoder Keypad                          Ten-Tec         302
        139.00
Power Supply 35 Amp                     Astron  RS-35A  20030024        149.95
Keyer Paddle (Chrome Components)        Bencher         BY-1
        99.95
Cantenna Dummy Load                     MFJ             MFJ-250
        59.95
Total Cost
                3777.80

Asking price:   $3,200.00