[TenTec] Performance Measures in QST

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Performance Measures in QST
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:45:13 -0500
>I know the guys in the ARRL Lab, and they do NOT scrimp on the tests!

They may not scrimp on the tests ... so why don't they say something
about the HORRIBLE keying that they show in the pictures ? Look at
the 756 Pro II ... and tell me that rig has decent QSK keying ?

Yet ... not a negative word about such 'features' in the review text ...

Sorry, they've lost the edge when the reviews read like advertising
and overlook the results of their own testing such as I noted above.

73 Billy AA4NU