[TenTec] Saving memories on Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Saving memories on Jupiter
From: bharen@bellsouth.net (Brian Haren)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:29:12 -0400
Chris' question brings up a good point.  Obviously, with updateable
firmware, it's possible for the folks at TT to program a wide range of
features and improvements into the Jupiter and Pegasus.  I think this list
is the central discussion point on the web for all things TT, and it's
obvious TT reads (and posts to) the list.  Why not run a special forum for a
few weeks where Jupiter and Pegasus owners submit their 'top ten' list of
features they'd like to see added to both radios via a firmware update.
Someone (perhaps the moderator?) then compiles a final 'top ten' from
eveyone's submissions and forwards the list to TT.  I think this would help
TT focus and prioritize their software development efforts, and perhaps help
to define the features that need to be programmed into the initial Orion
release.

Comments?  Slings and arrows?  Has this already been done?

Brian
W8BYH