[TenTec] OMNI VI Transmit IMD [6+]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI Transmit IMD [6+]
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:04:35 -0400
Well, that was an interesting set of replies.  Especially in consideration
of a thread earlier this week on test results from the ARRL Lab.

On the one hand, we have those who will rely on the reviews posted in QST
first (or solely) because they believe in the ARRL Lab, which none of the
other publications appear to have, and because they don't know the
agenda(s), if any, of other reviewers.

On the other hand, we have those blasting the ARRL Lab results due to
"obvious" conflicts of interest (since QST accepts advertising) and/or
because they feel the Lab is not doing an adequate job.  Yet this contingent
appears silent on what the other publications do, if anything.  Hmmm.

As Johnny Carson once asked, "Who Do You Trust?"

73, ron wn3vaw

"There's No Crying in Baseball!"
-- Jimmie Dugan, "A League of Their Own"