[TenTec] Possible explanation for problem(s) with Jupiter finals

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Possible explanation for problem(s) with Jupiter finals
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:34:31 -0400
Larsen and I were good friends before his untimely demise. We used to hunt
spamalope together. He had a sharp mind but was the victim of many skeptics
concerning his technical expertise. Now, many are coming to realize the many
truths he revealed in his articles. Somewhat of a serer, Larsen predicted
such things as:
1. Remote tuning knobs
2. Automatic cw spotting systems
3. Robust transistor final amplifiers
4. Rigs with microchirp by year 2000
5. Rigs with built in tv screens that display clouds.
6.  All rigs to be black by 2002.
7.  Huge glut of 12m mobile antennas
There's just too much to list.
RIP OM Larsen