[TenTec] info on Delta (Delta "1" model 580?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] info on Delta (Delta "1" model 580?)
From: pepperb@gov.on.ca (Brien Pepperdine)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:24:42 -0400 (EDT)
Anyone wishing to comment on the original Delta, please email me.
One has appeared from an estate and both myself and the 'inheritor' would
like to know about this rig.
Seems to have had a shortish model life some back so not a lot of web
based info, so any comments on yay/nay, use,
operational expectations, performance, the usual scuttlebutt etc. would be
welcome so we can determine if we are going to keep, utilize or take to
hamfest.

73

Brien Pepperdine
VE3VAW

-Information and comments herein are mine own and are separate and
independent of the electronic information gateways, pathways and
provider(s) utilized-