[TenTec] New TT QRP rig AM

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New TT QRP rig AM
From: leec@ptd.net (B. Lee Cornwell)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 19:27:00 -0500
Hi Rob and the group - Qrp AM is nothing new and it sure is a lot of fun -
I've had plenty of 5 watt QSO's on 75 and 160 with a home brew 6AQ5 final
modulated by a pair of 6AQ5's. Granted, conditions must be good and you
can't expect to be a " 20 over" signal all the time. But.... there have been
plenty of times I have been. Look at the opportunities on 10 meters with low
power AM. I can't wait !!! ... 73 Lee K2BLC