[TenTec] FS: (Two) Tentec 253 Autotuners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: (Two) Tentec 253 Autotuners
From: n4dd@preferred.com (n4dd@preferred.com)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 16:12 +0100
The Tentec model 253 is arguably the finest autotuner built.  I have two
of them for your consideration.  I have owned both for lenghty periods of
time, during which they have seen minimal if any use.  They just sit on
the desk with the Omni's and Centurions drawing dust.  If you have ever
dreamed of instant band changes,here it is. These interface well with the
Omni V, Omni VI, and Herc II.  You just gotta experience it to believe
it.  Both of these units are in excellent condition, and I will ship the
tuner, the interface cable and manual anywhere in the lower 48 states for
the no haggle, no trade price of $1K each.  I'm downsizing the station,
so there will be more rare Tentec goodies to follow!

73,

Dennis Brickey N4DD