[TenTec] A Dragonball?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] A Dragonball?
From: wgoveia@indiana.edu (Goveia, William P)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:29:51 -0500
Phil is correct. In fact, it is a strip down version of the CPU used in the
older Mac computers.  The Dragonball line of CPUs are used in current models
of Handspring, Palm and Sony PDAs. I wonder if this radio can run on PalmOS?
Hmmm....some possibilities there, wouldn't you think?

73,
Bill Goveia, KB9RBW

William P. Goveia, Program Manager
Network Operations and Deployment