[TenTec] Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter
From: k9ot@mhtc.net (Paul DeWitte K9OT)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 08:54:43 -0500
Jupiter arrived on Monday and have had several QSO's with it. Recieve sounds
similar to my Omni C, which means that it does not wear you out listening
with head phones for a long time. Reports have been good. I dont know what
everything does yet but that will come with time. I would like to say thanks
to all who replied to my inquirery about things I should know about the
Jupiter. It is a keeper. You can quote all the lab statistics you want but
in the end it all boils down to how does it perform on the air in your own
situation. So far I am happy. 73 Paul K9OT