[TenTec] Inrad/TenTec Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Inrad/TenTec Filters
From: rp.tyler@worldnet.att.net (Rick Tyler)
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 08:48:27 -0400
I'm sitting here during the CQ WPX CW contest waiting for the thunderstorms
to pass through (and the computer will be shut down shortly). . . and I've
been having fun with the OMNI V and have been
thinking about replacing the 1.8 narrow filter in the 9mhz IF with a CW
filter, probably the 500 (or 400 inrad)  and wonder if anyone has any
experience that one is better than the other, and how INRAD stacks up in the
6.3 mhz filters compared to TT and wonder if it would be worth changing some
of them out ?? ?   Big difference?  Or not?

73 de Rick, WQ8Q