[TenTec] Headphones (was any real live reports yet?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Headphones (was any real live reports yet?)
From: res0l4gw@verizon.net (res0l4gw@verizon.net)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:48:03 -0500
I've had good luck with a David Clark headset (like pilots and NASCAR teams
use).  I have a pair that restrict the frequency response to keep the static
attenuated and they also reduce ambient noise (I have two small children!).

These also work well with a radio/walkman/etc while using power equipment,
shooting firearms, or any other noisy activity (such as dinner at our house).

They make a variety of models both with and without headset mounted
microphones...

73,

George / KF9YR