[TenTec] Fw: [TenTec_Orion] Orion at HamCom (Arlington Texas)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: [TenTec_Orion] Orion at HamCom (Arlington Texas)
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (William F. Mansey; WA2PVK)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:31:52 -0400
Thanks Dennis,
    This all sounds very interesting and very promising  BUT what was that
bit about optional filters?  I thought the whole idea was to eliminate those
filters!  This IS after all a DSP rig is it not?  Am I missing something
here?  I may have misunderstood, or missed, something because I seem to
recall something about not having to buy expensive filters.   Please clarify
this for me.  My desire to buy an Orion is still there but the "burning" has
begun to turn to smoldering!   $3300.00 rig and OPTIONAL filters???
:-(    73; Bill,  WA2PVK

---