[TenTec] sinister doings

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] sinister doings
From: resluder@coserv.net (R. Eric Sluder)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:00:57 -0500
Al,

As a lefty I totally agree with your observations as a kid from the late
60's myself.  I now use a mouse right-handed, and can operate a set of
paddles right handed which sure comes in handy for note taking during a CW
contact.

Re. the Savage and Remington comment earlier, I just taught myself to shoot
right-handed after inheriting right-handed guns.  Sure comes in handy on
auto-loaders.  Hot brass hitting you in the face is no fun!

Eric