[TenTec] FS 2-705 Desk Mikes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS 2-705 Desk Mikes
From: nw4p@xtn.net (Richard Robinson)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:55:30 -0700
Gentlemen,
   I have for sale a new 705 desk mike that I traded for
at TT, 3 weeks ago. It is new and unused. Will ship
Priority Mail and Insured in CONUS for $95.
   I also have an older 705 that I modified, to use less
gain to drive the radio (on my Jupiter, 10%, on the new
705, it takes 30%). This mike works fine and looks
good.   $45 shipped Priority Mail and insured
  Thanks  Richard  NW4P

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---