[TenTec] ooooooooffffffffffffffff topic

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ooooooooffffffffffffffff topic
From: rtgsdad@mchsi.com (Arthur T)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:00:37 -0500
But since you are such an erudite, urbane and well-rounded group, where else
would I go?  I'd appreciate any replies (if any) to me directly rather than
through the reflector.

1). Anyone here running a RAID 1 array or RAID 0+1 array on a PC?  If so, I
have a few questions before building a new system.

2). Anyone here with good first-hand experience in Guatemala?  I am helping
a semi-retired physician set up a clinic on a houseboat on Lake Atitlan,
looking for some climate detail or resources in deciding on an appropriate
vessel.

Please don't jump my case for going this far off-topic...I'm sure I'll wind
up going to Guatemala at some point and bring my TEN-TEC (there, does that
help?) to run off the boat...and the PC does run the software to control my
TEN-TEC Pegasus :)....

Thanks and 73,
Art
KC2G