[TenTec] Thanks for help w/cooked T-kit 1320 & factory visit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for help w/cooked T-kit 1320 & factory visit
From: ron@bloss.org (Ronald E Bloss)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 20:32:12 -0500
I have been remiss in not thanking those who replied about my T-Kit 1320
which got the power supply voltage reversed and subsequently fried.  I
haven't started the repairs but the suggestions were good.  Thanks.

I visited the Ten Tec factory in early May.  It was a interesting
experience.  The little rig museum was great and I got to see lots of Ten
Tec gear I would probably have never seen otherwise.  While I was there I
picked up the parts to try to repair my 1320.

It was a treat see the origin point of my Pegasus.

I also acquired a Argonaut 509 just this last week and got it in time for
field day (it arrived late Friday).  Wow, I really had fun.  I have wanted
an Argo for years and I lucked into a very good sample which has not been
modified as far as I can tell.  Plays very sweetly.

Again, thanks.

Ron