[TenTec] Ten-Tec Gear at Field Day

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Gear at Field Day
From: resluder@coserv.net (R. Eric Sluder)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:20:46 -0500
 I used a Paragon as 1E W5WLW and it worked great on battery power.  Had a
little trouble trying to figure out why the Vox would quit working after a
few contacts and it dawned on me that the battery in the 705 was probably
low, and after testing it, low is an understatement.  Outside of that I had
a lot of fun!

73, Eric W5WLW