[TenTec] eham centurion 0 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] eham centurion 0 review
From: ke4teg@bellsouth.net (KE4TEG)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:41:00 -0400
Has this become the E-Ham reflector? And E-ham does not have product
reviews, they have the opinions of Hams posted pretending to be reviews. (I
am not saying anything bad about the postings or the Hams that posted them.
95% are just opinions, likes, and dislikes, not reviews.) We all have
different tastes and we all have different opinions of products, that does
not make it a review. Factual unbiased data on a product is a review.
Reviews are what you find in QST as in page 55 of the Volume 86, Number 7
July 2002.  Do any of us really care about one Ham that does not understand
the Ten-Tec way. I am fairly sure that he did not really want things worked
out with the factory. I know for a fact that Ten-Tec bends over backwards
to make things right and if they can not please you, they take it back.

Why is everybody making such a fuss over a Ten-Tec basher. It is like CB
radio, if you ignore him, he will go away. You pay attention to him and he
will never quit. If you do not know where I stand on this, he did not even
do anything close to a product opinion, much less a review. In my opinion,
E-Ham was correct in moving the comment.

Can somebody start a new topic like "What Ten-Tec equipment you or your
group used at Field Day"? Yeah hey, think I will.

73 Keith
de KE4TEG