[TenTec] eham centurion 0 review - the "Orion" Factor.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] eham centurion 0 review - the "Orion" Factor.
From: wmoorejr@cox.net (Steve M)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:28:16 -0500
Don,

Why put a dollar amount on a new piece of gear before it is unacceptable
when delivered in  faulty condition? Either it is "ready for prime time" or
it is not--whether it is an Orion or a cheap tuner.

       There is certainly nothing ridiculous about expecting a new piece of
gear to work right when removed from the box.

73,
Steve  wd0ct