[TenTec] eham centurion 0 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] eham centurion 0 review
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:43:40 -0400
Again, pending a reply from the eHam Review Sections Editor(s), let's not
jump to conclusions as to WHY the aforementioned review was moved.

We've already had a couple of implications that this was done for various
nefarious reasons, which have given some an excuse to blast TenTec for
"forcing" the move, when it turns out they had nothing to do with it.

Given the reputation of the review writer for excessively negative opinions,
it is very possible that the editors decided on their own after review
(what, you think they don't review these things before or after they're
posted?) that the move was justified based on the merits of the article
itself as it was written.

In other words, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  Sheesh.

And to those who automatically assume the worst, let me remind you of this
little ditty, which I'm probably misquoting a touch:

"Some would see this glass as half empty.
Some would see this glass as half full.
Me, Woody, I see a need for a refill.  Another beer?"  -- Norm, Cheers
(attributed)

73, ron wn3vaw

"And they give you cash,
which is just as good as money!"