[TenTec] eham centurion 0 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] eham centurion 0 review
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:04:03 -0700
I very rarely go to eHam since I have seen practically no value-add to that
site.  In the case of the subject Centurion review I had to go there and
read it for myself.  A rating of "0" is certainly way out of line and
without merit based on what I read.  I wouldn't even call N6VUJ's dribble a
review, it was more of a child-like whining session and the moderator of the
site acted correctly in moving it out of the review section.  Perhaps N6VUJ
has some "screws loose" of his own for which his parents perhaps should have
returned him to the "factory" and got their money back!

Reid, K7YX