[TenTec] OT - Manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT - Manual
From: ke4teg@bellsouth.net (KE4TEG)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:01:34 -0400
Hello Larry,

Most of MFJ's manuals are available on-line at
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/manuals.php and the MFJ-784 is one of them.

They are in Adobe which is a nice format. You can save a copy on your PC
and print out a nice hard copy with Adobe Reader. I might be assuming
wrong, but since you have email and a webtv.net address, I am assuming you
have Internet access. If not let me know and I will send the file to your
email address. It is about 294K.

73 Keith
de KE4TEG