[TenTec] Omni 6 problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 problem
From: n1jp@arrl.net (John)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 20:42:47 -0400
There is a hash being transmitted via the antenna port, even with both the
power control and the mic gain turned to zero, in either ssb modes. Over the
air it almost sounds like an air conditioner running in the background. I've
had several hams bring it to my attention at various times. I've also
noticed a carrier leaking in the ssb modes as well. Does anyone know the
correct procedure for the adjustment of R10 (carrier null adj)? Has anyone
experienced either of these issues and resolved them?
Thanks in advance......John  (N1JP)