[TenTec] Pegasus or Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus or Jupiter
From: crobson@robsonco.com (Chris Robson)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:22:17 -0400
I have a Jup and N4PY software also, along with Writelog for Windows. I can
now contest with my Jup and have radio control on Writelog since contesting
with a knob in front of you is sometimes preferable, not to mention if the
computer goes south, you still have an operational radio. It is by far the
best of both worlds.
73, Chris KB3A