[TenTec] Sunday afternoon net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sunday afternoon net
From: k5uj@hotmail.com (Rob Atkinson, K5UJ)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:55:35 +0000
>The alternative is every
>other day of the week on seventeen meters every five khz. from 18.110 >to
>18.165.000 cu there.

I'm not sure I understand the comment above, but there are a couple of
issues here--first, if a qsy takes place, why not 17?  It seems to me to be
a great band--good prop., less crowded etc. however I realize not everyone
may have an antenna up for it, and the older rigs don't have 17.

OTOH, there's a principle at work here in that no one "owns" a frequency as
we all know, and I would hate for the net to have to move completely because
of someone who is um, inflexible.  But if he's there first, then the net has
to slide (does he camp out on "his" frequency and guard it or something?).
How about above?  271+?

Rob
K5UJ