[TenTec] Linux and Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Linux and Pegasus
From: ron@bloss.org (Ronald E Bloss)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:53:46 -0500
I know there is a text based controller although I haven't found any GUI
apps yet.  I have played around with using Wine and running the Windows apps
but haven't been able to get the serial communications to work (so that
leaves them unusable for now).

I'll try to find the source of the one I mentioned above and let everyone
know.